Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Day

I don't wanna be Iron Man, I just wanna be Your Man. Treat you like a lady, serve you like a queen, in our kingdom. Someday.. 


"Hey Sir, I wanna marry your daughter" , someday I'm gonna ask to her father.
Yeah Sir, I'm bit nervous about being here today. Still not sure what I'm going to say. Unbelieveable, the day has come. The day that you must let your girl go with me, the day that I'll make a new life with your daughter. I'll come with box of couple ring, one for her and one for me. She's my everything and all that I know is.

I'm gonna marry your daughter, and make her my wife. I really really love her. I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life.Yeah I'll give my best for her till the day that I die.

She's been here every step since the day that we met. I'm bit scared to think of what would happen if she ever left. Yeah, I can not imagine my life without her, beside me. So don't you worry about me ever treating her bad. I accept all of her flaws, after many years that we spent together. I've got most of my vows done so far, till the death do us part...

There's no doubt in my ordinary mind, it's the time. I'm ready to start my new life, build her a new kingdom. I swear to you with all of my heart, Sir. The first time I saw her, I swear I knew that I'd said I do.

I'm gonna marry your princess, make her my queen. She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen. Yeah, the best that I've ever seen. I can not wait to smile, can not wait to see her smile, and can not wait to see our smile. In the day that I marry your daughter.

I'm thank to God for sending a wingless angel to me, when I'm in the downhearted. She's the best for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment