Thursday, September 23, 2010

Complementary Genes


Going back to school time, Biology never was my fave subject. But good thing, our friendship was stronger than when i had to get along with Chemistry. Yes, Chemistry was the only subject that made me feel nothing..as in..nothing..without my soo beloved deskmate (hello Febri..i will never forget it.. haha ..) helping me passing all the trials in a form of Chemistry exams. So as i recalled, at least there was one thing that made me interested the most when it comes to Biology. It was when we learned about genes on our 3rd grade in high school.

I dont really remember the kinds of those genes now..but there is one here that will be our main artist tonight. Ladies and gentlemans.. please welcome.. COMPLEMENTARY GENEEESS.. !!

Ok ok..enough with the applause....you may sit down now..

Nahh, straight to the point, now we have the definition of it..thanks to google...

"Complementary genes are

two independent pairs of nonallelic genes, neither of which will produce its effect in the absence of the other."

Based on it..i remembered i used to have a theory of mine..that something like that also happens to people..just like complementary genes, i think people have many different characteristics thats impossible to show them all up in front of every other people that they meet. For example me..i realized that i dont always act the same way when im with different people. BUT it doesnt mean that i try to fake the real me or what...Of course its still me..and i will always be myself..Its just that..well..its quite hard to explain...Hmmm..ok ok..let me try. Take this as an example..there was a time when i realized that hey..I can crack a good joke when im with A..but..wait wait..why do i become this sensitive when im with B?? And..when everytime im with C..why do i always feel like a-soo-not-creative person?? she always makes me say yes and think that her solution is the best of all...while when i go to D..i never failed in suggesting something better than others???


And the question is..whats the impact now that i have a thought of something like that? I started to decide where i do really belong to. Well..i mean..come on..who wants to linger around people that make you feel bad? Who doesnt want to stay around them who can bring up the best in you? Thats why..you need to find them..your other half of genes...your complementary gene...

But in the process..just like life..theres a time when you fall..then raise again..Its not always easy to find your complementary genes...You might think you already find it..but after years you might realize that..nope..he/she never was it..he/she never was my complementary gene...And then youre starting to go through this wild world to make your other gene complete...(exag).


But the thing is..no matter how far you are with your complementary gene..at the end..

they will always find a way to meet each other....
...sweet.

I might be selfish if i said im so sorry that i have to admit..i might be that superduperextravery defensive only when im with you....but..this is me..not making excuses again..and me..never meant to be that defensive like you used to say..not this time..not anymore.. Its just that..its something that i cant help..something that i cant..haaay im sorry that i dont even know if i was that..well..that bad..that defensive...But hey look at the bright side..at least it will be our turning point..that makes me..makes us sure that were never meant to be together..


Well..but still..i think theres a catch..Hmm...can you count a
BELIEF factor? Cz for me..out of my own theory..i still believe that it will always depend on ourself.. To be honest..this is really new for me..that im starting to think that..if you believe that he/she is your other complementary gene..then he/she will be..

And if the half part of my complementary gene used to say "I need to find you...I've gotta find you..", now its saying.."I think i found you..and i believe that its you..so this time i will not only believe but also try my best to prove that im true.." (sheesh..imagine if the genes inside you are able to say something long like that..)

No comments:

Post a Comment