Saturday, September 18, 2010

WHEN I FALL in LOVE


When i fall in with you, i might look like your dad when you're sick. I might be more fussier than him to remind you to take your medicines.. to check what you eat.. I might be overworried and exag.. and maybe look a little bit annoying.. but there is no other reason..its just bcz i love and care for you that much..

When i fall in with you, i might not always tell you "Hey... i'm here.. !". I might not always be that sensitive to realize when you need me (especially when you dont tell me explicitly). But just come to me. Come to me and you may complain. you may be pissed off, you may cry loudly, you may curse them, you may vent out on me. I might not always be able to give you a good advise or the best solution. Or to crack a funny joke to make you smile and laugh. But i will be there for you to give you a big hug after youre done complaining, crying, or venting out on me.

When i fall in with you, please never ever take my love for granted. I can't always stand the pain. I might lose the reason why i have to stay longer. What should i carry on for more if theres only my love left, not ours?

When i fall in with you, we might find obstacles, and some complicated arguments. And when it happens, please just stay for a while.. Please never ever leave me.. Please just stay... Stay for a while.. Cz it's the time when i need you the most. The time when i'm willing to sacrifice everything in me just to have your arms on my back. And once you're gone.. once you leave me.. you might not see me again.. still sitting there, waiting for you.

When i fall in love with you, i will let you get the best from me.. so that if somehow it doesn't work out anymore.. i might be sad.. i might have a broken heart.. but in the end i will have no regret cz hey.. i already gave you all.. as in all...a nd if its not enough for you.. just go and stay away please.. cz me.. i believe there will be someone else who deserve me much better than you.. someone else who deserve to get all the best from me... and once i find her.. i will stand to what i believe.. and wont let what we have go..

When i fall in with you, i might not always understand you in every moment you need me to understand... but i will always try.. always try to understand... it might need some time.. some more and more explanations.. but please dont give up.. cz i assure you i wont stop trying to..

No comments:

Post a Comment